My Future 401(k) Plan offered by the SLU Chamber is a Multiple Employer Plan that enables unaffiliated Employers to adopt and offer a retirement plan, built on a model of aggregated shared services.
By leveraging economies of scale, the My Future Plan provides adopting employers with lower costs, a lessened administrative burden, and reduced fiduciary risk.
What Chamber Members have to say about the Plan
“After researching all of the 401(k) options, the SLU Chamber’s plan made the most sense for my growing business."
“It had everything I wanted”
See the full story on our BLOG
WHAT IS A MULTIPLE EMPLOYER PLAN?
An aggregation of a large number of single 401(k) plans with:
• One Contract
• One record keeper & TPA — Future Benefits of America
• One custodian for plan assets - Midatlantic Trust company
• One named plan administrator, ERISA 3(16) — Fiduciary Doctors
• One named full scope fiduciary ERISA 3(21) — Fiduciary Doctors
• One named financial advisor — Integrity Financial Corporation
• One CPA for all plans subject to an audit
• Provides the greatest support to the employer and the participant in the most cost effective manner possible in the market today
• Allows the plan to be serviced by a Professional Plan Administrator with full accountability to the employer, the employee, and the federal regulatory agencies
• Allows professional investment management of all investments in the plan
• Allows greater negotiating power with the record keeper
KEY FEATURES / SERVICES
• Low Cost — Only $500 / year with valid SLU membership
• Flexible Plan Design
• Reduced administrative burden — one TPA
• Annual compliance testing and preparation of IRS form 5500
• Reduced fiduciary liability — one Trustee
• Investment grade investment options, including professionally
• Onsite education and enrollment services from a local investment advisor
• Participant website with online tools, calculators, and investment
FOR 401(k) RETIREMENT INFORMATION
Contact the SLU Chamber at: (206) 547-2577
or, Jason McKinney, Plan Advisor at: (206) 271-9916
or visit: www.myfuture401k.com
My Future 401(k) Brochure (PDF)