This workshop is for anyone who is planning to photograph the upcoming Solar Eclipse, August 21, 2017.
During this workshop you will learn how to photograph the solar eclipse three different ways. Including an overview of the following items:
What is a Solar Eclipse and where should you travel
Various ways to photograph: Time lapse, multi-exposure, high magnification, etc
- 5 stages of the eclipse
- Planning for the 140 seconds of terror!
- Tracking the 3 hour event, tripods vs Porta mount
- Wide and Medium field tracking using Vixen Polarie tracker
- Types of filters and when to use
- Focal length and resulting image size
- Setting ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed during each phase of the eclipse event
- Proper focus
- To Photoshop or not to Photoshop
- And enjoying the moment!