Hosted by Friends of Denny Park,
Downtown Seattle Association,
& SLU Chamber:
In Denny Park
A Winter Lights Display
December 14th, 2018 - January 20th, 2019
Grand Opening Party
Friday, December 14th, 2018 4pm-9pm
Come celebrate the first night of the lighting display!
Food trucks, entertainment, craft vendors, a beer garden, and more!
FREE, Open to all-ages.
Denny Park, 100 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
SLU Business & Community Awards CelebrationName: SLU Business & Community Awards CelebrationDate: January 17, 2018Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:**SPECIAL GUEST** TOM DOUGLAS TO PRESENT SLU CHANGEMAKER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!
As a board member and advocate for Food Lifeline, Tom Douglas has been volunteering and contributing to the fight to end hunger in Western Washington for many years. He exemplifies what it means to be a changemaker and is one of the original restaurateurs to invest in South Lake Union.
We are excited and honored to welcome Tom Douglas to this year's SLU Business Awards as the presenter for our SLU Changemaker of the year.
Join us at 415 Westlake for our Annual SLU Business & Community Awards Celebration! We will have beer, wine and a sampling of light bites from Whole Foods Market, Cameron Catering, My Sweet Lil Cakes, and Meat & Bread!
Get ready to bid on exciting items during the silent auction and choose something off of the gift card board! Gift cards from Schwartz Brothers, Cuoco, Amazon, Starbucks and more will be available! Also, Shine will have a pop-up shop with great items!
SILENT AUCTION INCLUDES
- Jimmy Graham framed jersey!!
- Overnight packages from the: Westin, Hyatt House & Springhill Suites
- Massage, Spa & Outdoor packages
- Food items & gift certificates from Beechers Cheese, Meat & Bread, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Daniel's & Chandlers
- And many more!
CELEBRATE THE FINALISTS!!!
SLU Restaurant of the Year: Bravehorse Tavern, Lunchbox Laboratory, Maslow's by FareStart
SLU Retailer of the Year: Goodwill, Kai Market, Whole Foods Market
SLU Nonprofit of the Year: FareStart, Mary's Place, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
SLU Small Business of the Year: Downtown Dog Lounge, Safe n Sound Swimming, The Barking Lounge
SLU New Business of the Year: BaBar, Grilled Cheese Experience, Juno Therapeutics
SLU Good Neighbor of the Year: Fred Hutch, REI, UW Medicine
SLU Changemaker of the Year: Josh Epstein, Sarah Worley, Tim Gaydos
- Half Table Sponsor: 4 registrations, 4 drink tickets, company name on a reserved table and listed in program
- Full Table Sponsor: 8 registrations, 8 drink tickets, company name on a reserved table and listed in program
- Table Swag Sponsor: Full table benefits + logo on all event materials and opportunity to place one marketing item or swag at each seat (approx. 100 guests)
- Booth Sponsor: Table Swag benefits + display booth at event
- Premium Sponsor Sponsor: Booth benefits + opportunity to present one of the awards on podium!
- Member Early Bird Pricing until Dec 8: $45
- Member December Pricing: $55
- Member January & Door Pricing: $60
- Non-Member Early Bird Pricing until Dec 8: $55
- Non-Member December Pricing: $65
- Non-Member January & Door Pricing: $70