CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NOMINEES!
SLU Restaurant of the Year: Daniel's Broiler, El Grito, Homegrown, Revel, Serious Pie & Biscuit, Tacos Chukis
SLU Nonprofit of the Year: Bellwether Housing, Compass Housing Alliance, Immanuel Community Services, Mary's Place, WestSide Baby, YouthCare
SLU Small Business of the Year: Be Luminous Yoga, Downtown Dog Lounge, Flow Fitness, Glazer's Camera, Urban Optix, Verde & Co.
New to SLU Business of the Year: Flatstick Pub, Gold Bar, Pilates Pro Works, Shake Shack, The Collective, Wild Ginger
SLU Good Neighbor of the Year: Amazon, Bartell Drugs, BioMed Realty, Swedish Primary Care, UW Medicine, Vulcan
**Special Guest** ANGELA STOWELL, FareStart CEO
Angela was co-founder and CEO of Ethan Stowell Restaurants for 11 years where she oversaw 16 restaurants.
While many people know her for her business accomplishments, Angela has been supporting and leading nonprofit efforts for many years. She sits on the board of the United Way of King County and co-chaired its $40 million 2017-18 annual fundraising campaign. In 2012, Angeal co-founded Eat Run Hope, a 5k and culinary event that benefiited the Fetal Health Foundation. She has also volunteered and raised money for numerous organizations such as Amara, Russell Wilson's WhyNotYou Foundation, Seattle Children's Hospital, Pike Place Foundation and other local charities and schools.
In 2013, Angela was named one of Puget Sound Business Journal's "40 Under 40". She's also party of their "40 Under 40" Hall of Fame. She and Ethan Stowell received the 2016 Richard Melman Innovator of the Year Award. She has been honored as one of Puget Sound Business Journal's 2017 "Women of Influence" and was named one of the "50 Most Influential Women in Seattle" by Seattle Magazine. Angela enjoys hiking, traveling and exploring the city with her two sons.
We are honored to have her join us this year to celebrate SLU businesses and organizations that make our community great.
Join us at 415 Westlake for our Annual SLU Business & Community Awards Celebration! We will have beer, wine, appetizers and light bites provided by FareStart & Maslow's by FareStart.
- Half Table Sponsor - Includes half table (4 seats) & company name on table and website
- Full Table Sponsor - Includes full table (8 seats), company name on table, and logo on website
- Table Swag Sponsor - Includes benefits of full table sponsor plus opportunity to provide swag for each seat at event
- Booth Sponsor - Includes benefits of table swag sponsor and booth space at event
- Bar Sponsor - Includes opportunity for swag at bar, company logo on drink tickets and website
- Premium Sponsor - Includes all benefits of booth sponsor plus company name and logo on event materials/website and opportunity to present an award on podium
- Presenting Sponsor - Includes all benefits of premium sponsor plus logo on front of podium and "presented by" recognition on all event materials
Become a Sponsor Today!
*Pricing available at checkout*
- Member: $60
- Non-Member: $75
*Ticket includes one drink and light bites*