#NewToSLU - butter LONDON Nail Bar
#NewToSLU features interviews with new cafes, restaurants, and businesses in South Lake Union. Get to know what is new in #SLU!
- Business Name:
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM
- Brief Background of Company:
- Founded in 2005 by a beauty-obsessed British entrepreneur and London's premier fashion manicurist, button London catapulted into the runway world bringing a refreshingly hip & haute fashion sense to nails. This trailblazing luxury approach-fueled with a better-for-you ingredient philosophy -- quickly made butter London the first world-renowned, high fashion 3 free nail nail lacquer brand. Today, we continue to create innovative imaginative good-for-you products for eyes, lips and face using the same ingenious Crafted with Care approach to formulations.
- Why SLU?
- We love the vibrant energy of SLU and thought it would be the perfect backdrop to our new nail bar concept.
- Why Now?
- We've always has a store in the airport, but wanted a location where people could come visit anytime they wanted vs. only when they travel. We also wanted a location where we could have events, test new products and really interact with our customer.
- What is exciting that you're bringing to SLU?
- A communal and social take on getting your nails done. We want people to come with friends and make it an outing. Or come and have a meeting during the day with your co-worker.
- What Sets Your Apart?
- The bar environment - it makes getting your nails dont a little more relaxed and social.
- Any Happy Hour deals, specials, neighborhood discounts?
- We have happy hour specials from 10-11 AM and from 2-3 PM. And, we do offer 20% off to local businesses/tenants.
- Will you be offering any events?
- Your name:
- What is the most stereotypical "Seattle thing you catch yourself doing or not doing?
- Hibernating during the winter
- What is your current guilty pleasure show?
Welcome to the neighborhood, butter LONDON Nail Bar!